A simple exercise to keep your lungs in shape!
Breathing is the most important involuntary function of your respiratory system, so it is equally right to exercise your respiratory system. A good breathing exercise helps keep your lungs healthy. And that’s what the LungCare - incentive spirometer offers. Regularly practicing breathing with it not only helps strengthen your respiratory system but also keep lung problems at bay.
- Help You Breathe Properly - The LungCare trains you to take slow, deep breaths that help open and clear up your airways. This in turn aids in preventing upper respiratory problems like mucus build-up, asthma, pneumonia, and COPD.
- Keep Lungs and Body in Good Shape - The more you exercise breathing properly with LungCare, the more efficient your lungs become in delivering oxygen to your entire body. This helps you better resist aging and disease.
- Easy to Use - Your objective is to inhale deeply and make the color-coded balls float in each column. Each ball represents the air you’ve breathed in: yellow means you’ve inhaled 600 ml/cc, green with 900 ml/cc, white with 1200 ml/cc, and combined with 2700 cc. You can measure and record your highest inhaled effort.
- Help Fight Stress and Anxiety - When you inhale deeply, it clears your mind as well, getting rid of stress and anxiety caused by daily routine and activities. You can go on through the day with lighter, positive vibes.
- Perfect After Surgery - If you've undergone surgery and have difficulty grasping air, the LungCare helps keep you on track and restore your normal breathing.
- A Breeze to Carry & Clean - The LungCare comes in a compact size, making it easy to stow in your bag and bring wherever you go. You can use it at home, in the office, in your car while stuck in traffic, and more. It’s easy to disassemble too and clean under your sink tap.
HOW TO USE:
- Insert the breathing tube to the air inlet. Make sure it’s securely attached. Then attach the mouthpiece to the other end of the breathing tube.
- Place the mouthpiece inside your mouth. Seal your lips around the mouthpiece tightly.
- Breathe in (inhale) slowly and deeply, with your lips still sealed tightly around the mouthpiece.
- Hold your breath for 3 seconds before removing the mouthpiece. Then slowly exhale. Take a few recovery breaths and start the cycle again.
- Your goal is to try to move the ball as higher as you can. You may be able to raise the ball in a short distance at first. But as you continually practice, you’ll be able to breathe in more air.
- If you feel lightheaded or dizzy, take a rest first.
- Free Insured worldwide shipping
- 24/7 customer support (Real People Behind the Desk)
- 30 day money back guarantee (Risk-Free)
- Tracking number
We Ship To All Countries Worldwide.
Orders are typically processed and shipped out in 1-3 business days. At any point in the process you can check the status of your order using Order Tracking page. This will show you all tracking updates related to your order.
Delivery may range between 4-11 business days depending on the shopping season or high demand for our Products. We do our very best to get the products you love to your doorstep as fast as possible.
Here at PuraGlow we pride ourselves in giving our customers the best experience as possible. Although our customers love our products 100% of the time, if you for some reason are unsatisfied with your product you may return it for a full refund or exchange within 30 days of placing your order.
If you have any other concerns or questions, please visit our Refund and Returns Policy page.